SRS’s Wireless Pressure Transmitter solution helps you touch more of your plant with intelligence than ever before. The Greatest benefit of wireless Pressure Transmitter is the massive savings of installed cost with an average savings of up to 90% over wired technologies. You can eliminate “blind spots” in your plant where it was previously too difficult or expensive to install wired instruments.
Also, Remote locations, physical obstructions, and the high cost of engineering and integrating the necessary technologies are no longer the barriers they were. SRS’s Wireless Pressure Transmitter makes extending your “information reach” easy and affordable, enabling you to unleash your imagination and operation. SRS’s Wireless seamlessly scales and integrates with your wired network. Self-organizing to provide near perfect reliability; SRS’s Wireless offers unparalleled ease of use.
- No-equal, scalable architecture optimizes performance, functionality and process connections
- Wireless HART / ZigBee technology is secure, cost-effective and delivers >99% data reliability
- Also, it is Designed with direct threaded connections or manifolds and remote seals for a quick and cost-effective installation
- Ultra and Classic Performance classes provide accuracy up to 0.025% of span
- In addition, stability and 200:1 range down produce reliable measurements and wide application flexibility
- Moreover, Piezoresistive sensor technology allows calibrated spans from 0.3 to 10000 psi (20.7 mbar to 689 bar)
- In addition, its Easy installation enables quick instrumentation of measurement points without the cost of wiring
- Protects transmitter diaphragm from corrosive, erosive or extreme temperature processes
- Also, Wide variety of seals meet varying process requirements and specifications, including industry-specific applications
- In addition, it eliminates need for mounting hardware to reduce installation costs
- Adaptable direct mount gage or absolute seal system can be used for pressurized or vented tank applications
- Finally, Tuned-Systems can reduce temperature effects by 10-20% and improve response time by 80% vs. traditional installations
Looking for Other types of Wireless?