Fork Density Flow Meter can measure the density, concentration, gravity, temperature, and accuracy of liquids without being affected by temperature, pressure, density and viscosity.
Pipeline interface Inspection, Slurry Solids monitoring and corrosive acid concentration control; density and concentration monitoring that require rapid response. Furthermore, continuously measure pipelines in real-time with your Density Flow Meter through pipelines and storage tanks to increase installation flexibility and choose from a variety of corrosion-resistant materials to measure the density and concentration of key chemicals. Also, it supports protocols connected to DCS, PLC and Flow computers. Also, Pass hazardous area Approved Head-Mounted Transmitters extend the range of use, the transmitter supports local configuration and display.
Fork density flow meter
- Measure density, concentration, gravity, temperature of liquid
- The accuracy will not be affected by temperature, pressure, density, viscosity, etc.
- Accuracy: ±0.002g/cc; ±0.001g/cc optional
- Applications: pipeline interface detection ,mineral slurry solids monitoring, and corrosive acid concentration control; Where fast-response density and concentration monitoring is required.
- Moreover, Increased installation flexibility with continuous, real-time measurement in pipelines, by pass loops and tanks
- Also, Choose from a wide range of corrosion-resistant materials for measuring density and concentration of critical chemicals Support protocols for connection to DCS, PLC and flow computers
- Finally, Expand usage with a hazardous area-approved, head-mounted transmitter that supports local configuration and display
Maybe you are looking for Coriolis Flow Meters?
There are no reviews yet.