Liquid Floating Level Transmitters operate on a direct, simple principle. In most models, afloat encircling a stationary stem is equipped with powerful, permanent magnets. As the float rises or lowers with liquid level, the magnetic field generated from within the float actuates a hermetically sealed, magnetic reed switch mounted within the stem.
In addition, the stem of the floating-level transmitters is made of non-magnetic metals or rugged, engineered plastics. When mounted vertically, this basic design provides a consistent accuracy of ±1/8 inch. Continuous float level transmitters or sensors use a continuous sensor.
- Simple structure principle, while extremely wide applications;
- Continuous measurement, hence get liquid data reliably without inﬂuence of the physical or chemical condition of the medium, e.g. bubble/foam, conductivity rate, pressure, vacuum, temperature, evaporation, and density change.
- Easy mounting, only necessary to calibrate before use;
- Remote transmission signal;
- Good repeatability; Furthermore Can measure interface, density difference ≥ 50Kg/m3
- Temperature range: -80~100℃
- Vacuum pressure up to10Kpa
- Density ≥ 400Kg/m3
- Strong anti-corrosion ability, applied for various industries: chemical, petrochemical, natural gas, pharmaceuticals, offshore exploration, shipbuilding, power generation,
the propulsion system, machinery, water puriﬁcation installation, beverage, and food industry.
If the Floating Level Transmitters do not meet your application needs, pls visit Non-Contact and Guided Radar Level Transmitters, Pressure Level Transmitters and Ultrasonic Level transmitters.
There are no reviews yet.