SRS’s Wireless Temperature Transmitter solution helps you touch more of your plant with intelligence than ever before. The Greatest benefit of wireless is the massive savings of installed cost with an average savings of up to 90% over wired technologies. You can eliminate “blind spots” in your plant where it was previously too difficult or expensive to install wired instruments.
Also, Remote locations, physical obstructions, and the high cost of engineering and integrating the necessary technologies are no longer the barriers they were.
Furthermore, SRS’s Wireless makes extending your “information reach” easy and affordable, enabling you to unleash your imagination and operation.
In addition, SRS’s Wireless seamlessly scales and integrates with your wired network. Self-organizing to provide near perfect reliability; SRS’s Wireless offers unparalleled ease of use.
- Wireless Temperature Transmitter HART / Zigbee technology is secure, cost-effective and delivers >99% data reliability
- Best-in-class wireless accuracy and stability for process automation
- Durable dual-compartment housing offers added field reliability
- Technology measures temperature without a process penetration for reduced design, installation and maintenance costs
- Wireless Temperature Transmitter sensor matching produces better accuracy, matching exact sensor characteristics with the transmitter
- LCD display offers access to measurement and diagnostic information in the field, enhancing process visibility
- Internal module provides up to 5-year maintenance-free operation and field replacement without transmitter removal
- Easy installation enables quick instrumentation of measurement points without the cost of wiring
In addition, we have other Types of Wireless Instruments?
Wireless Pressure Transmitters
There are no reviews yet.