In non-contact Ultrasonic Level Transmitter measurement, the sensor emits ultrasonic pulses in the direction of the medium, which then reflects them back.Also, the elapsed time from emission to reception of the signals is proportional to the level in the tank. Ultrasonic sensors are ideal for simple standard applications, both for liquids and for solids.
Installation becomes easy thanks to the graphic echo display and advanced diagnostics. The false echo filtering algorithm combined with the best‑in‑class beam angle ensures easy installation in narrow areas with many obstructions. With through the glass technology, you never have to open the cover to configure the instrument. It is hard to believe that all this functionality is available on a device powered by only two‑wire loop power.
Also, the Advantages Of Ultrasonic Level Transmitter:
- The compact design of ultrasonic sensors allows easy installation
- Non-contact measurement with ultrasonic technology operates independently of product characteristics
- Cost-effective measuring method for wear and maintenance free operation
- Works on dusty environments, clear or dirty liquids and even when the face is dirty
- Transducer face cleans itself
- Works through smoke and vapors
- Works in narrow vessels unlike most other ultrasonic suppliers due to GAP dynamic Gain, Amplitude and Power technology
- Bin mapping using Dynamic 21 point linearizer
- Integral KScope
- Power generation
- Pulp and paper
- Iron and steel
- Waste water
- Food and beverage
Not the sensor you need?