Liquid Floating Level Transmitters operate on a direct, simple principle. In most models, a float encircling a stationary stem is equipped with powerful, permanent magnets. As the float rises or lowers with liquid level, the magnetic field generated from within the float actuates a hermetically sealed, magnetic reed switch mounted within the stem.
In addition, the stem of the floating level transmitters are made of non-magnetic metals or rugged, engineered plastics. When mounted vertically, this basic design provides a consistent accuracy of ±1/8 inch. Continuous float level transmitters or sensors use a continuous sensor.
- Simple structure principle, while extremely wide applications;
- Continuous measurement, hence get liquid data reliably without inﬂuence of physical or chemical condition of medium, e.g. bubble / foam, conductivity rate, pressure, vacuum, temperature, evaporation and density change.
- Easy mounting, only necessary to calibrate before use;
- Remote transmission signal;
- Good repeatability; Furthermore Can measure interface, density difference ≥ 50Kg/m3
- Temperature range: -80~100℃
- Vacuum pressure up to10Kpa
- Density ≥ 400Kg/m3
- Strong anti-corrosion ability, applied for various industries: chemical, petrochemical, nature gas, pharmaceuticals, offshore exploration, ship building, power generation,
propulsion system, machinery, water puriﬁcation installation, beverage and food industry.